Adobe’s PhoneGap team is looking for 3 people to join our team! Have a read below for 3 roles we’re looking to fill:
- PhoneGap Marketing Manager
- Security / DevOps Engineer
- Front End Engineer
PhoneGap Marketing Manager
The PhoneGap team at Adobe is looking for a full-time marketing and community specialist to lead the marketing charge for all things PhoneGap. It’s a unique opportunity set the marketing direction and strategy for a vibrant open source project while promoting commercial products such as PhoneGap Build and PhoneGap Enterprise.
Our work environment is casual, but expectations are high. You’ll report to the Director of Product Management and will work closely with our development team to get marketing initiatives off the ground.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and executing marketing plans and programs including email campaigns; media relations campaigns; webinars; tech events; and writing articles for professional publications.
- Writing like a maniac. Writing is a huge part of this job–marketing plans, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, announcements, even the occasional press release.
- Developing website strategy and content management for PhoneGap.com
- Managing our social media channels and establishing relationships with experts in social media who cover mobile and developer topics.
- Creating great marketing campaign ideas that appeal to a developer audience while tactfully bringing to market commercial offerings such as PhoneGap Enterprise.
- Planning and coordinating events and managing sponsorships.
- Coordinating with other product and specialized marketing teams across Adobe.
What you’re good at:
- You take a lot of initiative, but are open to others’ ideas too.
- You know the web. You can’t go more than an hour without checking Facebook and Twitter. You Tumblr, Tweet and Quora on a regular basis. You know what Reddit is and may even have an account.
- You’re as comfortable with Analytics and Adwords as you are with pitching stories to journalists and bloggers.
- You know how to turn technical content into a clear and compelling benefits message.
- At the very least you know enough HTML to troubleshoot an email blast, embed a social widget or fix a grumpy CMS. The more HTML/JS/CSS chops the better!
- You can get developers excited and on board with marketing programs.
Your minimum of five years of professional marketing experience, creative campaign ideas and solid writing skills make you the right person to build effective marketing programs at Adobe.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position email Andre Charland (dre @ adobe.com)
Security / DevOps Engineer
PhoneGap Build is looking for a passionate and motivated DevOps Engineer to focus on security. PhoneGap Build maintains high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data, numerous third party integrations, and challenging scaling problems.
See the full job posting here: http://adobe.ly/1npoVpp
Front End Engineer
See the full job posting here: http://adobe.ly/1npp1gJ