PhoneGap Desktop 0.4.2 contains several bug fixes and some minor UI enhancements.
For a full list of changes made, see the CHANGELOG below.
You can install the latest version of the PhoneGap Desktop App from our docs:
For those interested in the full CHANGELOG:
- #737 - Update pinned template versions
- #734 - PhoneGap installer doesn’t install NodeJS, causes error “project create failed with code 1”
- #733 - “Report Issue” option in PhoneGap Desktop doesn’t work
- #723 - Update to Electron v1.4.5
- #722 - Gruntjs clean up
- #715 - Don’t serve projects until user is done removing from app
- #714 - Windows Menu Bar says Electron as first item
- #710 - Remove workaround in connect for browser platform on Windows
- #705 - Refactor updater so that it doesn’t use the Master branch
- #699 - Some UI elements are draggable while others are not
- #695 - PhoneGap mobile app (iOS) doesn’t reload after saving changes to my app files
- #690 - Windows does not add the browser platform when serving
- #687 - Remove binary files and host them elsewhere
- #674 - Can’t Open PhoneGap Desktop with OS X Sierra Latest Update
- #571 - Phonegap Destop app using an old template
- #158 - Project list: scroll to top of running project in the event of a long list
Your feedback is what we use to help us shape our roadmap. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can make the app better by submitting feedback and issues or a pull request to an existing issue.
More to Come…
We are constantly improving the app with additional functionality, so be on the look out for more to come!