We made some great progress last week! Here’s what we were busy with last week, and what’s going to keep us busy in the coming weeks.
Progress for Feb 5 - Feb 12
- Finalized and deployed PhoneGap 2.3 support.
- Internal tools for infrastructure monitoring.
- We’re hoping to reuse some of these tools to help create the status panel we’ve been aiming for.
- Resolved a key signing issue.
- Security Updates.
- Worked on issues related to GenericPush that the community mentioned.
- Continued working on the PushWoosh plugin integration.
Plans for Feb 13 - Feb 19
- Deploy an updated GenericPush plugin.
- Continue work on our service status tooling.
- Continue work on the PushWoosh plugin integration.
Current plans for after Feb 19th
- Deploy PushWoosh plugin.
Align ourselves with Plugman (currently using Pluginstall) so we’re able to take advantage of future PhoneGap/Cordova plugins.
- Continue adding service measures to update the community
- Uptime/service status
- Getting a 24 hour response team for critical failures
- Scheduled meetings to help integrate the response team with our methods and practices.
- Providing more timely updates via social media.
That concludes our status update for this week. Please note that plans scheduled for the future may change and we may shuffle them according to necessity or demand.
We continue to welcome your feedback on Get Satisfaction.