All the old blog posts, written from 2008 to 2017
The PhoneGap team is happy to announce the release of PhoneGap 3.5.0!
PhoneGap 3.5.0 Highlights
- All Platforms received a top-level
- All Platforms are released on npm. For example, cordova-ios.
- Future PhoneGap updates use npm instead of git for loading platforms into projects.
- Refactored Cordova tooling into multiple npm packages to improve CLI stability.
- iOS projects are now built as a universal binary (32 and 64 bit).
- iOS 5.0 and arm64 support has been dropped. The minimum deploy target is now iOS 6.0.
- This is the last release supporting Windows Phone 7.
- More information is available on the Cordova 3.5.0 release post.
Upgrading to PhoneGap 3.5.0
$ npm update -g phonegap $ cd my-app/ $ phonegap platform update android $ phonegap platform update ios $ phonegap platform update wp8
Installing PhoneGap 3.5.0
$ npm install -g phonegap $ phonegap create my-app $ cd my-app/
For more detail, see the PhoneGap Install page.