15+ workshops. 10+ mainstage talks. Hundreds of web and mobile developers. Bonus ski day for all attendees. 1 amazing conference. Are you ready?
PhoneGap Day US 2016 is happening on January 29th in Utah. We’re excited to announce a phenomenal lineup of speakers from around the world ready to share their experiences with PhoneGap, lessons learned along the way and the latest in mobile development. Here’s a quick look at what we have lined up:
- Alex Blom, Partner @ Isle of Code, will talk about lessons learned and optimization techniques for building PhoneGap applications with Ember
- Mike Hartington, Front End Developer @ Ionic, is giving us an inside look at Ionic v2, lessons learned, improvements in the works and how easy it will be to develop apps with Ionic v2
- Ryan Hanna and David Frahm from the hugely successful app, Sworkit, will share their secrets to success on how they went from 10 downloads to 10 million and how to do more with less with a small development team
- Ray Camden, Developer Advocate @ IBM, will talk about internationalization and globalization issues with Cordova apps and discuss why this is important for you
- Eric Alli, Web Designer and Developer, will help you create a seamless development workflow to supercharge your PhoneGap development that will automate inefficiencies and boost scalability
Tickets are going fast so be sure to register quick! Still need some convincing? Here are our top 5 reasons to attend:
- Front row seats to key conversations around mobile and web development from experts around the community
- Meet and mingle with other people who use PhoneGap as part of their mobile app development as well as the PhoneGap team and other industry experts
- Get the inside scoop on the latest and greatest with PhoneGap tools, apps and more
- Take home valuable, actionable tips and tricks to help improve your next development project
- Exclusive, limited edition swag for all attendees (we’re not saying to only come for the swag… but it’s pretty awesome)
See the full list of speakers on the PhoneGap Day website
Make sure to spread the word with #pgday! We want everyone to enjoy the presentations, swag and fun in Utah.
Can’t make it to Utah in January? We’ll be hosting PhoneGap Day EU in Amsterdam again on May 19th. More details to come on that soon!