We’re releasing PhoneGap Desktop App 0.2.2.
This release includes a fix for the
EADDRINUSE :::3000 issue and also adds an auto-update feature for our OSX users. OSX users will begin to get auto-updates when updating from version 0.2.2 to 0.2.3; for the 0.2.2 release, you will need to manually update. Please use the install links provided below to manually update.
You’ll need to manually update to 0.2.2.
You can install the latest version of the PhoneGap Desktop App from our docs:
For those interested in the full CHANGELOG:
- #541 - Auto-update server setup for OSX
- #540 - Server is offline but project displayed as online
- #539 - Open existing project throws an error after a new project is created
- #537 - EADDRINUSE error when pressing run multiple times
- #527 - update pgVersion to 5.4.1
- #525 - update connect-phonegap dependency to 0.19.0
- #521 - update to Electron 0.36.0
- #518 - EADDRINUSE error when changing projects
- #382 - Electron Auto-update support for OSX
EADDRINUSE :::3000 error:
We would like to thank our users for helping us improve the PhoneGap Desktop App by submitting feedback and issues.