PhoneGap Desktop 0.3.0 is here!
A major feature has been added to PhoneGap Desktop. We’ve added Browser Platform support; which means you now have the option to preview your projects in the web browser on your computer.
We also managed to fix a few bugs and add some small enhancements:
- keyboard shortcuts for creating a new project, adding an existing project & quitting PhoneGap Desktop
- server address will launch your browser with the project being served
For a full list of changes made, see the CHANGELOG below.
You can install the latest version of the PhoneGap Desktop App from our docs:
For those interested in the full CHANGELOG:
- #310 - added copy to clipboard from the server log on OSX
- #352 - server link is clickable
- #502 - PG Desktop autoreload not working in desktop web browser
- #546 - changing port does not update in the app
- #555 - add keyboard shortcuts for basic functionality
- #556 - add keyboard shortcuts
- #560 - incorrect font used in PhoneGap Desktop UI
- #561 - remove unused credits.html file
- #562 - create project overlay doesn’t resize on project path error
- #567 - use correct font in PhoneGap Desktop UI
- #568 - browser support for PhoneGap Desktop
- #573 - race condition for setDebugFlag and trackAppOpened method calls
- #574 - switching projects does not properly serve the new app
- #575 - Desktop App performance when bundling in CLI
- #588 - make sure PhoneGap-CLI and connect-phonegap dependencies are updated
- #594 - project doesn’t switch when new project is created
- #596 - release updated browser support compatible versions of connect-phonegap & PhoneGap-CLI
We would like to thank our users for helping us improve the PhoneGap Desktop App by submitting feedback and issues.