PhoneGap Desktop 0.3.4 contains several bug fixes and a workflow change to the auto-updater for OSX PhoneGap Desktop users.
For a full list of changes made, see the CHANGELOG below.
You can install the latest version of the PhoneGap Desktop App from our docs:
For those interested in the full CHANGELOG:
- #628 - merge 0.3.3 into 0.3.4 branch
- #629 - OSX auto-updater provide user with indication that update is occuring
- #346 - project exists notification error when creating a new project
- #605 - OSX auto-updater can be initiated by user input
- #617 - update to Electron v1.0.1
- #639 - UI is zoomable & elements are selectable
- #653 - update to latest versions of PG-CLI and connect-phonegap
- #656 - add error handler to Windows updater
We would like to thank our users for helping us improve the PhoneGap Desktop App by submitting feedback and issues.